Root Explorer APK: Root Explorer app is the perfect file manager app for Android users who have rooted their Phone. With the help of RootExplorer.apk, you can easily access the whole files of your Android system including the root folder (i.e. system directories).
Root Explorer pro apk app is trending nowadays and you must root android to enjoy all the features of the app (i.e. Root Explorer). If you’ve not rooted your Android till now then you can use these one click root apps for rooting android in one click.
From the site (ProApkDownload.com), you can download the 100% original apk file of Root Explorer for free without any survey or any other annoying ads. We provide the direct download link of Root Explorer apk latest version app with details guide on installing and using Root Explorer.
- 1 Download Root Explorer APK for Free
- 2 Root Explorer APK App:
- 3 Download Root Explorer Pro APK & Installing Guide:
- 4 Root Explorer Supported Android Versions
- 5 Root Explorer All Versions Release Dates:
- 6 What’s New in Root Explorer v4.0 to v4.1.1
- 7 Conclusion:
Download Root Explorer APK for Free
After rooting your Android, you’ll need an advanced file explorer that lets you access all the files on your Android device and Root Explorer is best for you. Yeah, it is the ultimate root file explorer and browser by using which you can explore your memory card, device memory for performing many tasks such as – Editing, Copy Paste, and access root folder. Also, the best alternative to Root Explorer is ES File Explorer
Before you download root explorer app on your Android make sure you’ve rooted your Android device. Root Explorer is compatible with only rooted devices. There are many apps for rooted Android which works on the rooted device and Root Explorer is one of them. However, you can also install RootExplorer app on your non-rooted Android phones to browser SD Cards, Phone Memory but you will not be able to access system files or folders which require root access.
Root Explorer APK App:
What is Root Explorer Apk?
Root Explorer Apk is used by millions of Android users. Undoubtedly, it’s the best File Manager till now which offers many advanced features like – it lets you edit root directories, system folder, text file editor including more other features. Let me explain all the features of Root Explorer Pro Apk in details so that you can get most out of it.
Summary of RootExplorer.apk
|App Name:||Root Explorer Pro.Apk|
|Disclaimer:||This app shared here are for educational purpose only. The information shared here may not 100% Correct. We don't host any App. All APK Files are hosted by 3rd party sites.|
|Compatible:||Android 4 and above|
|Purpose:||File Explorer and Root Browser|
Root Explorer consumes very less storage & RAM and smoothly works on almost all Android phones even on low-end devices. It is worthwhile to mention here that “Root Explorer Apk” works fine and compatible with all the version of Android like – Nougat 7.0, 7.1, Marshmallow 6.0, 6.1.1, Lolipop 5.0, 5.1, 5.1.1, Kitkat 4.4, Android jellybean and other Android versions. Regardless of which brand’s Smartphone you’re having, Root Explorer works perfectly on Samsung, OnePlus, Nokia, Xioami Mi, LG, Micromax, Sony, Acer, Lenovo, Lyf and all other brand phones. You can download root explorer and install it on any brand smartphone with any version of Android, however Android 4.4+ is always preferred.
Features of Root Explorer APK App:
Root Explorer app provides tons of most exciting features for the people who have rooted their Android phone. So, go through the features, we have explained all in details and start browsing your Device memory, SD cards including root folder or system files, you can easily delete, copy, move all kind of files of any file extensions using this Root Explorer (i.e Root File Manager) app.
- Manage Files/Folders: By using Root Explorer – powerful file manager you can easily manage, copy/paste and remove any files of any extension like – APK, ZIP, RAR, MP3, TXT etc.
- Create Shortcut to HomeScreen: Root Explorer app allows you to create/make shortcut of any file or folder to your Home screen so that you can access it in just one click.
- Share Files: Any Android user can send/share files through Email or Bluetooth with the help of Root Explorer apk.
- Access to Hidden Files: Yeah, using Root Explorer, you can also view or browse the files which are hidden for security purposes such as the data of apps and games you’ve installed or any private files/folder you hid.
- You can manage your files with Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB).
- Root Explorer has inbuilt SQLite database viewer
- Text Editor Feature: You can use Root Explorer for reading or editing Text files.
- Compress/Extract Files: You can Create and extract zip or tar/gzip files easily via Root Explorer app.
- You can select multiple files or folders for copying, pasting, or delete purposes by Multi-select option.
- You can also execute scripts via Root Explorer.
- Root Explorer allows you to fast search for any file, folder, app, games, etc on your Android phone.
- By using Root Explorer app, you can manage permissions given to any app or games.
- Root Explorer app also supports Image thumbnails
- Root Explorer have their own APK binary XML viewer
- Multiple tabs: This root browser app lets you open multiple tabs and you can use it without any interruption.
- By using Root Explorer apk app, you can easily hide/unhide any of your files or folder that you wanna keep private.
Download Root Explorer Pro APK & Installing Guide:
For installing Root Explorer app on any Android phone you just need to download Root Explorer.apk file. After downloading the latest version apk file you can follow the simple steps given below to install and use it. Download link of Root Explorer with step by step guide is given below and the process is same for all the version of Android.
- Step 1 : Download Root Explorer APK file from the below download button
- Step 2 : You have to download this app on your Android phone. If you’ve downloaded Root Explorer.apk file on your PC/Computer then you can send/transfer this apk file to your Android device via – Bluetooth/USB Data Cable/Xender etc.
- Step 3 : To install any app you must enable “Unknown Sources”. To do it, just go to Phone’s Settings > Security > Tick the “Unknown Sources” option).
- Step 4 : Now, go to the folder in which Root Explorer .apk is downloaded and tap on the apk file and click on “INSTALL” button and wait for a few seconds. After a moment, the app will be installed on your Android device, just click on Open.
- Step 5 : That’s it. You’ve successfully downloaded Root Explorer .apk file and installed on your Android smartphone. Now, do whatever you wanna do with your Android using Root Explorer app.
Root Explorer Supported Android Versions
- Android Nougat (7.0, 7.1.1)
- Android Marshmallow (6.0.0–6.0.1)
- Lollipop (5.0–5.1.1)
- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2)
- Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4)
- Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6)[a]
- Gingerbread (2.3.3–2.3.7)
Root Explorer All Versions Release Dates:
- 02-01-2017: Root Explorer v4.0.6
- 12-22-2016: Root Explorer v4.0.5
- 11-24-2016: Root Explorer v4.0.4
- 09-17-2016: Root Explorer v4.0.2
- 04-27-2016: Root Explorer v4.0.1
- 02-16-2016: Root Explorer v3.3.8
- 12-02-2015: Root Explorer v3.3.7
- 05-23-2015: Root Explorer v3.3.5
- 03-28-2015: Root Explorer v3.3.4
- 01-20-2015: Root Explorer v3.3.3
- 12-02-2014: Root Explorer v3.3.2
- 11-24-2014: Root Explorer v3.2
- 05-03-2014: Root Explorer v3.1.8
- 03-10-2014: Root Explorer v3.1.7
- 02-26-2014: Root Explorer v3.1.6
- 01-04-2014: Root Explorer v3.1.5
- 11-26-2013: Root Explorer v3.1.4
- 11-20-2013: Root Explorer v3.1.3
- 10-01-2013: Root Explorer v3.1.2
- 08-19-2013: Root Explorer v3.1.1
- 08-11-2013: Root Explorer v3.1
- 06-09-2013: Root Explorer v3.0.1
- 05-29-2013: Root Explorer v3.0
- 08-11-2012: Root Explorer v2.21
What’s New in Root Explorer v4.0 to v4.1.1
- Black theme
- Fixed problem with UTF-8 characters in file names (fixed by avoiding the use of busybox!)
- Material Design UI
- Click on path in title bar to add full path to clipboard
- Fixed intermittent crash when opening text files from “Open with” screen
- Added Nougat-specific user ids in Change Owner drop-down lists
- Fixed problem copying from cloud to external SD card in CM13
- Support for Magisk v6 and PHH Superuser
- Support for Android 7.0 (Nougat)
This is all about Root Explorer App where I shared the process to download & install Root Explorer on your Android smartphone. You just need to download apk file of Root Explorer (i.e. RootExplorer.apk) and install it. Steps are very easy and mentioned in the above paragraph. If you’ve rooted Android device then you can should directly download this ultimate file explorer & browser. If you haven’t rooted your Android till now, you can try these Best Root Apks to Root Android without PC. Do share your views in comments, comment below if you face any issues & share this article with your friends.